Vacancy for Design & Content Apprentice
|Job Title:||Design & Content Apprentice|
|Training Salary:||£16,345 + Great Benefits including free travel on our services|
|Salary:||Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||Office Hours + Flexibility when required|
|Job Expires:||23 Feb 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Job Title: Design & Content Apprentice
Location: Monument Place
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Reports to: Senior Designer
Govia Thameslink Railway is a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis. With nearly 7000 staff across the South East of the UK, we are the largest train operating company in the UK, operating Gatwick Express, Thameslink Southern and Great Northern. We’re here to introduce ground breaking new technologies and carry out the biggest rail transformation in decades.
Working for us, you’ll enjoy great company and industry benefits, including free travel on our services (Gatwick Express, Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern) and huge discounts with other UK and international train operators, including London Underground. You’ll get a market leading pension, and fantastic discount schemes. Not to mention, an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression are actively encouraged.
Now recruiting an enthusiastic apprentice to join our digital marketing team
Our design and content apprentice will work within our busy digital team to ensure that content is fresh, innovative and fit for purpose. You’ll already have a passion for new technology and a creative mindset. The digital team are at the heart of our modernisations, ensuring that our customers receive information in a format that speaks clearly to them.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be a creative, innovative individual who is happy to adapt within a changing environment. Formal experience is not necessary but passion for creating great content is absolutely essential. You’ll have an excellent written and verbal command of the English language. You’ll also benefit from an interest in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign and Photoshop.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Produce timely, high-quality print and digital content across our portfolio of brands, channels and communications
- Display knowledge of a range of formats including (but not limited to) video storytelling, infographics, animations, posters, leaflet, advertising, and surveys.
- Ensure content activities complement and support wider marketing and communications activity
- Work with the digital team on the production and development of high quality designed content, ensuring brand and message consistency
- Be continuously customer focused – looking to optimise and improve the customer experience through the creation of compelling and engaging design across channels
- Look for opportunities to develop new print and digital content, and interpret briefs creatively and within brand guidelines
This role will be based at Monument Place, adjacent to Monument Tube Station and only 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge mainline station