Vacancy for Partnerships & Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
|Job Title:||Partnerships & Corporate Social Responsibility Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive + Excellent Benefits including free travel on all GTR services and final salary pension|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||Office Hours + Flexibility when required|
|Job Expires:||17 Aug 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Job Title: Partnerships & Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Location: Monument Place
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Govia Thameslink Railway is a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis. With nearly 7000 staff across the South East of the UK, we are the largest train operating company in the UK, operating Gatwick Express, Thameslink Southern and Great Northern. We’re here to introduce ground breaking new technologies and carry out the biggest rail transformation in decades.
Working for us, you’ll enjoy great company and industry benefits, including free travel on our services (Gatwick Express, Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern) and huge discounts with other UK and international train operators, including London Underground. You’ll get a market leading pension, and fantastic discount schemes. Not to mention, an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression are actively encouraged.
Now recruiting an innovative partnership & CSR manager
Our Partnerships & CSR Manager will be responsible for managing brand reputation through the design an delivery of community, charity and environmental initiatives. You will work closely with GTR’s internal communications and engagement teams to raise awareness of CSR activities across the company’s c.7000 staff.
To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to build strong relationships with people from many parts of the community and our commuter network. You will need to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent. Experience of the UK rail or passenger transport industry would beneficial but is not essential. You must have the ability to develop existing and create new partnerships with local communities, businesses, and regions
Key roles and responsibilities
- Develop and manage a Partnerships/CSR Strategy and delivery plan that supports the wider Communications and Marketing Strategy and meets the needs of the business.
- Identify, and deliver innovative new ways to reach out to local communities, particularly those adversely impacted by recent IR and timetable challenges, to re-build GTR’s brand reputation.
- Convert existing community relationships into vocal advocates for GTR and its brands.
- Involve local stakeholders in the development of CSR schemes and their promotion
- Organise and produce an Annual Sustainability Report.
- Ensure the delivery of all CSR related committed obligations, in line with the Department for Transport’s requirements.
- Raise awareness of, and engagement with, CSR issues and encourage employee involvement in charitable and CSR activities.
- Build a productive relationship with Community Rail Partnerships (CRP) and the Station Partnerships Groups
- Continue to deliver the ‘Go Learn’ educational programme in schools.
This role will be based at Monument Place, adjacent to Monument Tube Station and only 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge mainline station
|Job Profile document||Download|