Vacancy for Shunter Driver - Battersea Depot
|Job Title:||Shunter Driver - Battersea Depot|
Safety Critical - please ensure you read additional information here
|Salary:||30,103.00 plus an area allowance of £2,109.00 p.a.|
|Hours of Work:||All Shifts|
|Job Expires:||28 Mar 2019 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
We have a great opportunity at our Battersea Depot for a Shunter Driver. This position is an integral part of the working of the depot.
- Responsible for the safe movement of rolling stock within the depot
- Responsible for driving & shunting rolling stock
- Carry out fuelling of diesel trains as required
- Carry out train preparation duties
- Responsible for reporting defects to trains, depot track or equipment and facilities encountered during the course of work.
What we can offer you:
· Final salary pension
· Free travel on GTR and sister groups
· 75% off travel on other train operating companies
· Benefits package
For more details, please see attached job description
If you have applied for a Shunter Driver position or sat an assessment within the last 8 months, please do not re-apply.
|Job Profile document||Download|