Vacancy for Competency Development Manager
|Job Title:||Competency Development Manager|
|Hours of Work:||Varies|
|Job Expires:||16 Nov 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
We have a new position in our Operations Department as a Competence Development Manager on the Thameslink South Route.
You will be reporting to the Route Operations Assurance Manager, your role will be to develop and maintain high performing, competent and customer focused team of Train Crew through effective application of all competence and policy requirements.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of GTR Operational Competence Standards and Policies
- Ensure all competence assessments are completed as planned and to the appropriate standard.
- To ensure any defiencies in Train Crew's performance are communicated to the Drivers Line Manager along with a proposed plan if the deficiency is competence related.
You should possess the following:
- Knowledge and competence in all rules and standards applicable to train operation
- A1/A2 & L12 or equivalent, nationally recognised competence assessment and coaching qualification
- Ability to lead and a coach a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- Competent to drive traction units applicable to your operating area
Applicants must be a driver of trains
All Applications must be completed and submitted by 12:45 on Friday 16th November 2018
|Job Profile document||Download|