Vacancy for Occupational Health Practice Nurse
|Job Title:||Occupational Health Practice Nurse|
|Salary:||competitive + excellent benefits including free travel on GTR services|
|Location:||Croydon, CR0 6SR|
|Hours of Work:||office hours + flexibility when required|
|Job Expires:||21 Feb 2019 at 1:34PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Job Title: Occupational Health Practice Nurse
Location: Go Ahead House, East Croydon
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Reports to: Lead Occupational Health Advisor
Govia Thameslink Railway is a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis. With nearly 7000 staff across the South East of the UK, we are the largest train operating company in the UK, operating Gatwick Express, Thameslink Southern and Great Northern. We’re here to introduce ground breaking new technologies and carry out the biggest rail transformation in decades.
Working for us, you’ll enjoy great company and industry benefits, including free travel on our services (Gatwick Express, Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern) and huge discounts with other UK and international train operators, including London Underground. You’ll get a market leading pension, and fantastic discount schemes. Not to mention, an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression are actively encouraged.
Are you a Registered General Nurse with experience in Occupational Health? Have you got a good knowledge of medical confidentiality?
We are recruiting an Occupational Health Practice Nurse with a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills to join our dynamic organisation.
You will be an integral part of our Occupational Health Department, providing clinical support to Occupational Health Advisors and Occupational Health Practitioners by undertaking medical screening and medical assessments.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertaking medical assessments and screenings
- Undertaking assessments such as allocated fitness for work assessments
- Conducting ancillary medical checks such as eyesight, audiometry, spirometry, drug testing, ECG
- Ensuring compliance with chain of custody
- Assisting with health promotion activities
- Assisting with health surveillance
- Undertaking preplacement assessment for office-based staff and range of non-safety critical roles as per internal protocols
- Providing timely and effective medication enquiry advice
|Job Profile document||Download|