Vacancy for Senior Digital Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive+ Excellent Benefits including free travel with GTR, and reduced travel with other train operators (Including London Underground)|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||Office Hours + Flexibility when required|
|Job Expires:||26 Mar 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Job Title: Senior Digital Manager
Location: Monument Place
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Reports to: Head of Consumer Marketing
Now recruiting a dynamic senior marketing professional
Our Senior Digital Manager is responsible for all digital communications to passengers and stakeholders. This includes our websites, digital and social media communications outreach and campaigns, eCRM campaigns, content research and production. You’ll already be a degree educated, experienced marketing professional, with the ability to lead and inspire digital personnel and content creators to achieve GTR’s business objectives. Ideally, you’ll also have significant experience within a multi-channel retail environment.
To succeed in this role, first and foremost, you’ll need a “customer-first” mind set. You’ll need proven editorial skills (including copywriting and design) and an outstanding command of the English language. You’ll be an integral part of our Communications and Marketing function, an integrated ‘centre of excellence’ for internal and external communications and marketing expertise. Knowledge or experience of the UK passenger rail industry is also highly beneficial but not essential. Obviously, you’ll be an excellent negotiator, analytical and inquisitive by nature, with excellent attention to detail.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Through data driven research, analysis and insight, identify and implement strategic digital initiatives that improve conversion and grow online sales.
- Lead the strategic development, practical application, and ongoing tactical management of content (including copywriting and design) in all its many formats across the Business.
- Ensure digital activities complement and support wider marketing activity to enable channel shift and improve customer satisfaction.
- Deliver timely, high-quality content with a consistent tone of voice and ‘look and feel’ across all GTR communications, brands and channels.
- Robustly manage content lifecycle and develop tools, assets and processes to support this.
- Take responsibility to deliver online the product roadmap, working closely with commercial and marketing stakeholders to understand their requirements, translating these into a best in class online experience
- Create the content strategy, which is driven by, and aligns with, the Marketing and Communications strategy.
In return, you’ll be rewarded with an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression is actively encouraged. You’ll enjoy great company and industry benefits, including travel on our services (Thameslink, Southern, Great Northern and Gatwick Express) as well as the support of a passionate team. You’ll get a market-leading pension, and medical cover, as well as discounts with many retailers. You’ll be fulfilling a role that is integral to our continued success across the almost a quarter of all UK rail journeys.
This role will be based at Monument Place, just 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge mainline station, and adjacent to Monument tube >>.
Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) is a dynamic and progressive company, powered by a great team of dedicated and professional people. We employ approximately 6,800 staff based at over 100 locations over the UK’s busiest rail network.
We operate trains on the Thameslink Route, Great Northern route, Southern Route and the Gatwick Express. We are the largest train operating company in the UK (22% of all passenger rail journeys in the UK); managing 239 stations and delivering 273 million passenger journeys per year.
GTR is part of Govia - a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis.
|Job Profile document||Download|