Vacancy for Stakeholder Manager- 12 month FTC- 4 or 5 days per week
|Job Title:||Stakeholder Manager- 12 month FTC- 4 or 5 days per week|
|Salary:||Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||Office Hours + Occasional out of hours meetings|
|Job Expires:||20 Feb 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Now recruiting a dynamic Stakeholder Manager to Support Key Projects
Our Stakeholder Manager is responsible for ensuring that the messages which reach key external stakeholders are accurate, timely and fit for purpose. We have a diverse portfolio of stakeholders including MPs, local businesses, press and community groups. Your role will focus on managing correspondence with regards to key changes to our service, supporting the wider stakeholder management team with key projects. You’ll already be a confident writer with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ideally, you’ll have experience of stakeholder communications during a period of change.
To succeed in this role, first and foremost, you’ll need a passion for accuracy and an empathetic writing style. You’ll be proactive when responding to queries and able to write in a convincing manner. You’ll be able to keep a calm head under pressure and be able to display high levels of organisation. Knowledge or experience of the UK passenger rail industry is also highly beneficial but not essential. Obviously, you’ll be adept with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office packages.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Responding to letters and other correspondence from external stakeholders
• Writing communications plans and defining key messages
• Supporting on communicating project purposes and milestones to a diverse audience
• Working alongside transport organisations, MPs, local businesses and travel groups to provide accurate and timely information.
• Drive engagement from external stakeholders and track communication levels
• Attending stakeholder meetings (inc out of hours, when required)
• Facilitate appropriate contact between senior GTR Managers and key stakeholders
• Working collaboratively within the communications and marketing team as well as the wider business
• Liaison with the Customer Relations team to ensure common messages are shared externally
• Working with internal specialists to interpret complicated technical information and convey this to stakeholders with simple explanations
• Support with media on-call when needed