Vacancy for Customer Relations Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Relations Improvement Manager|
Safety Critical - please ensure you read additional information here
|Salary:||Circa upto £40,000 dependant on experience|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||8.30 - 17.30 with flexibility|
|Job Expires:||27 Mar 2019 at 12:00PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Customer Relations Improvement Manager
An exciting vacancy has arisen in the Customer Relations team based in HQ in Monument Place for a Customer Relations Improvement Manager (CRIM).
The role is designed to deliver improvement to customer experience while reducing cost to the business by detecting and fixing the root cause of key drivers of complaints and improving complaint handling processes internally and externally.The role holder will :
- Identify key drivers of complaints/contacts, complete root cause analysis to define actions and then work across the business to implement improvement.
- Work to reduce high cost/inefficient processes to deliver cost saving and a simplified customer journey which will drive advocacy and reputational rebuild
- Reviewing forthcoming projects to ensure the scope of the project manages out potential customer complaints/contacts at the schemes inception by design and using reverse engineering of previous customer feedback.
- The CRIM will deal with the sharp end of the introduction of a scheme or project to ensure all departments within GTR factor into any proposal potential customer impact.
- Create briefing material for both internal and external colleagues at pace, proactively and reactively
- Responsible for regulatory reporting and input into the CX board report
The CRIM will also support the Senior Customer Relations Manager in a number of essential projects including:
- The introduction of a new CRM system.
- Consideration of innovative projects including AI and Bots
- Delay repay phase 2
The role holder will have excellent analytical and organisational skills, be able to spot emerging issues in real time and take appropriate action. They will be a great communicator both verbally and written and able to pull together compelling business cases to make meaningful change. They'll develop close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and become a critical friend. They will also be a regular attendee of Meet the Manager sessions and be expected to travel occasionally to our external suppliers sites. The role holder will need to be resilient, able to problem solve and prioritise and work under pressure
Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) is a dynamic and progressive company, powered by a great team of dedicated and professional people. We employ approximately 6,800 staff based at over 100 locations over the UK’s busiest rail network.
We operate trains on the Thameslink Route (which runs between Bedford, Luton, Sevenoaks, Gatwick and Brighton); Great Northern route (which connects King’s Lynn, Cambridge and Peterborough) Southern Route (which connects London, Gatwick and Brighton) and the Gatwick Express (London direct Gatwick).
We are the largest train operating company in the UK (22% of all passenger rail journeys in the UK); managing 239 stations and delivering 273 million passenger journeys per year, with more passengers, more people and more trains than anyone else in the country.
GTR is part of Govia - a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis.