Vacancy for Train Presentation Team Leader
|Job Title:||Train Presentation Team Leader|
|Salary:||19,127.00 plus £2,583.00 area allowance|
|Hours of Work:||Days|
|Job Expires:||22 Feb 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Train Presentation Team Leader - Days
We have an excellent opportunity within our Train Presentation department for a Train Presentation Team Leader (Days) based at Hornsey Depot.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that delivery of excellent standards of Train Presentation staff for trains at locations by leading, directing and motivating a team to clean trains at the required standards.
You will be responsible for supervising all Train Presentation activities, ensuring all resources are in place to improve quality of output at the Depot, reporting and rectifying train faults or vandalism in the prescribed manner, and providing customers with travel information as requested. You will also be monitoring performance levels of your team and ensuring that all work undertaken complies with company quality standards.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following in their application:
· Self Motivation
· High standards of presentation and professionalism and a positive attitude towards the company and the customers
· The ability to organise working time to maximum potential
· High standard of honesty and integrity
· Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
What we can offer you:
- Final salary pension
- Free travel on GTR and sister groups
- 75% off travel on other train operating companies
- Benefits package
Please see the full job description for further information.
CV to be provided as part of the resourcing process.