Vacancy for Internal Communications Business Partner- RailPlan2020
|Job Title:||Internal Communications Business Partner- RailPlan2020|
|Salary:||Competitive + Excellent Benefits including free travel on GTR services|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||.|
|Job Expires:||20 Jan 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Job Title: Internal Communications Business Partner- RailPlan2020
Location: Monument Place, London
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Reports to: Head of Internal Communications
Our Internal Communications Business Partner is responsible for delivering key IC elements of the Communications and Marketing Strategy. You will be working closely with the Communications Lead, RailPlan2020 and all operational teams across four brands and all levels of GTR to You’ll already be an experienced Internal Communications specialist who is used to working at a strategic level.
To succeed in this role, first and foremost, you’ll need exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across 4 dynamic brands. You’ll have demonstrable expertise in using internal communication channels and tools to engage colleagues at all stages of the change cycle
Key roles and responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Internal Communications and the wider C&M Function to create, manage and deliver an integrated Internal Communications strategy and plan.
- Keep the Head of Internal Communications informed of local developments, and any local requirements that might impact the delivery of the Internal Communications Strategy and escalate any risks or issues requiring their attention.
- Understand the Business’ operations and strategy and segmented internal communications needs.
- Develop and manage local communication strategies and plans to deliver these requirements.
- Continuously review existing internal communications channels, identify gaps, develop solutions and manage change to ensure internal and external communications are co-ordinated and delivered in a consistent manner across the business.
- Work with the respective C&M teams and external agencies (where appropriate) to brief the creation of the required communication materials and manage the delivery and sign-off these materials with the business owners according to a robust RACI.
- Act as an ‘internal pulse check’ for the embedding of RailPlan2020, meeting employees from across the organisation and reporting back to the C&M function to help influence business decisions.
In return, you’ll be rewarded with an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression is actively encouraged. You’ll enjoy great company and industry benefits, including travel on our services (Thameslink, Southern, Great Northern and Gatwick Express) as well as the support of a passionate team. You’ll get a market leading pension, and medical cover, as well as discounts with many retailers. You’ll be fulfilling a role that is integral to our continued success across the almost a quarter of all UK rail journeys.
This role will be based at Monument Place, adjacent to Monument Tube Station and only 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge mainline station.
Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) is a dynamic and progressive company, powered by a great team of dedicated and professional people. We employ approximately 6,800 staff based at over 100 locations over the UK’s busiest rail network.
We operate trains on the Thameslink Route, Great Northern route, Southern Route and the Gatwick Express. We are the largest train operating company in the UK (22% of all passenger rail journeys in the UK); managing 239 stations and delivering 273 million passenger journeys per year.
GTR is part of Govia - a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis.
|Job Profile document||Download|