Vacancy for Stores Person - Battersea Deport
|Job Title:||Stores Person - Battersea Deport|
Safety Critical - click here to find out more
|Salary:||35,087.00 plus area allowance of £1,879.00pa|
|Hours of Work:||Early/Late/Nights|
|Job Expires:||25 Apr 2019 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
We are currently looking for a proactive Stores Person who is excited about providing great service to GTR’s internal customers and can hit the ground running. You will be working with our expanding team in Battersea to undertake duties that ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Stores facility.
- Assist with the identification of components, pick and issue inventory materials; record all material transactions in the database.
- You will carry out perpetual stock checks and ensure all discrepancies are reported to the management team.
- A part of the role will be to ensure compliance with COSHH regulations
- You will be responsible for resolving delivery issues and progressing outstanding Purchase Orders and Dispatch Notes with suppliers.
- You will need to be able to drive all types of forklift trucks (relevant to the depot).
What we can offer you:
- Final salary pension
- Free travel on GTR and sister groups
- 75% off travel on other train operating companies
- Benefits package
For a full description please look at the Job Profile on the website.
If you have applied for this role within the last 6 months, then please do not re-apply.
|Job Profile document||Download|