Vacancy for Senior Digital Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive+ Excellent Benefits including free travel with GTR, and reduced travel with other train operators (Including London Underground)|
|Location:||Monument Place, London|
|Hours of Work:||Office Hours + Flexibility when required|
|Job Expires:||17 Aug 2018 at 11:45PM|
About Govia Thameslink Railway
Job Title: Senior Digital Manager
Location: Monument Place
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits including free travel on our services
Reports to: Head of Consumer Marketing
Now recruiting a dynamic senior marketing professional
Now recruiting an innovative digital professional to head a dynamic team
Our Senior Digital Manager will be a key part of our digital innovation during a period of huge change. You’ll need to be a passionate manager who enjoys pushing creative boundaries. Govia Thameslink Railway is at the heart of a £7bn modernisation programme across a huge network covering London and the surrounding areas. The Senior Digital Manager is responsible for all digital communications to passengers and stakeholders including websites, digital and social media communications, eCRM campaigns, content research and production. You’ll manage a small, but skilled digital team, ensuring that their innovations and outputs represent GTR’s position as a leader of industry technology.
You’ll already be a degree educated, experienced marketing professional, with the ability to lead and inspire digital personnel and content creators to achieve GTR’s business objectives. Ideally, you’ll also have significant experience within a multi-channel retail environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
- As part of the biggest change the rail industry has seen in decades your team will develop and manage timely, high-quality digital marketing with a consistent tone of voice and ‘look and feel’ across all communications, brands and channels.
- Through data-driven research, analysis and insight, identify and implement strategic digital initiatives that improve conversion and grow online sales.
- Ensure that digital activities complement and support wider marketing activity to improve customer satisfaction.
- Take responsibility to deliver online the product roadmap, working closely with commercial and marketing stakeholders to understand their requirements, translating these into a best in class online experience
- Ensuring optimisation and regular reporting of all digital channels including PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliates, eCRM, app downloads and social media.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, showcasing the specialist knowledge of the digital team and wider Marketing & Communications Function.
Govia Thameslink Railway is a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis. With nearly 7000 staff across the South East of the UK, we are the largest train operating company in the UK, operating Gatwick Express, Thameslink Southern and Great Northern. We’re here to introduce ground breaking new technologies and carry out the biggest rail transformation in decades.
Working for us, you’ll enjoy great company and industry benefits, including free travel on our services (Gatwick Express, Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern) and discounts with other UK and international train operators, including London Underground. You’ll get a market leading pension, and fantastic discount schemes. Not to mention, an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression is actively encouraged.
|Job Profile document||Download|